martes, 6 de marzo de 2018


My Teacher Survival Kit

Every teacher needs some items that we always carry with us like pens, paper, paper clips, staplers, etc... However, we need special teacher supply list to survive the school year to help us to get through situations that would have otherwise been embarrassing. My "standard" kit includes:


1.  My backpack which is actually more or less the same as the one on the picture I uploaded. It's durable, waterproof and has been a faithful companion in all my teaching adventures !

2.  My diary or agenda: I have a paperback, but you can also use a digital one where I keep my schedule, contact list of my students, notes, ideas,....

3.  My lesson plan: Never leave without a lesson plan. It doesn't have to be a detailed one, just know what you have to do with your classes!. Moreover, I usually prepare a Plan B or some extra activities and games with you in case you have extra time or if something goes wrong

4.  Paper, pens, pencils, highlighters and art supplies like cartons, clay, scissors for activities like murals, posters or paintings or for projects, crafts and lots of creative mess!

5.  Usborne activity cards & games: I always carry around the "50 things to do on a journey" pack as well as their "Puzzles" tin. Web tools & technology because I love tech-creating and seeing my students experiment with technology.

6.  A snack: something with carbohydrates to give you energy

7.    A big smile, patience, energy, creativity and a passion for teaching!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario